This free program assists individuals of any age get connected with Sunshine Coast Community Services programs, outside community agencies and provides information and resources specific to the needs of the participant.
Sunshine Coast Community Services Society has over 30 programs that provide service all along the coast. Finding the right program to meet your needs is what the Client Navigator program does. The Client Navigator has an extensive directory of community and government programs and resources, as well as online tools/sites to share with individuals. In 2021, the Client Navigator assisted individuals on 604 occasions and liaised with other community partners and resources 148 times.
What you can expect from the program
- To be heard in a confidential, safe space
- One to one support using in person, phone or email methods of interaction
- No waitlist
- Information regarding SCCSS programs and services and how to access them
- Get support to find and get access to community resources, programs and services that meet your needs
- Assistance and support accessing programs
How to take part
The Client Navigator program is open to individuals of all ages. Drop in to our main office during the program hours, phone or email the Client Navigator to access the program.
Program Contact Information
604-885-5881 ext. 248
Drop In Location and Hours
Sunshine Coast Community Services
5638 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt V0N 3A0
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
(12 - 12:30 pm closed for lunch)