Up Your Father Game with Dads Matter
You want to be the best dad you can be and SCCSS is here to help! Dads Matter is an 8-week program starting April 5, 2018 for fathers looking to up their fathering game!
Come meet other fathers in the community and learn:
- about the change in the fathering role
- about the importance of fathers
- developmental stages
- how to set a good example
- effective discipline without punishment
- how to enhance the connection with your child(ren)
- about your own reactions and how to gain more control
Date: Every Thursday starting April 5th—May 24th
Time: 5pm—7pm; dinner is provided
Where: Sunshine Coast Community Services
Address: 5638 Inlet Ave, Sechelt.
To register or for more information, please contact CCRR at 604-885-5657.