At the Community Services Thrift store you can find all sorts of gems!
Your purchase through our Thrift Store will help people all along the Sunshine Coast. For every $50 spent in store:
- An isolated senior will get a friendly visit.
- An at risk youth can get the guidance and information they need.
- A family of 4 can have a nutritious dinner.
- A woman can access a supportive counselling session.
Please contact us directly at 604-886-2811 if you have any questions about an item you would like to donate.
Incredible deals on new and gently used items like:
- Clothing and footwear for all family members
- Fashion Accessories
- Books, Records, and CD’s
- Small Household items
- Toys and Sporting Goods
- Linens (curtains, tablecloths, placemats)
- Kitchen utensils
Items We Cannot Accept
Due to space limitations and safety regulations we are unable to accept:
- Refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers
- Couches, love seats and other furniture
- High chairs, push chairs
- Baby car seat
- Mattresses, futons, beds & bed frames
- Walkers and other medical equipment
- Exercise equipment (including helmets)
- Computers, printers & scanners
- Used undergarments & socks
- Bed Linens & Pillows