Yew Transition House
A safe place for women of all ages and children, where your choices will be respected.
The fear of violence affects all women. Yew is a safe place for; Women of colour, First Nations women, Women of differing abilities, Lesbians, bisexual, queer women, Trans Women, Heterosexual women, Women of all ages, Women with children, Women without children.
What To Expect
- 24 hour Crisis Line 604-885-2944
- A safe, supportive home
- Non-judgmental support
- Support and advocacy for women who are not ready to leave their relationship
- Support and advocacy for children
- Food, shelter, and clothing
- An opportunity to meet other women in similar situations
- Community education regarding violence against women and children
- Information and referral
You Are Not Alone
It is against the law for your partner to assault you.
If you have identified with ANY of these you are in an abusive relationship. Millions of women are abused by their partners. Abuse affects women of all social, economic, racial, religious and ethnic groups regardless of sexual orientation.