Dads Matter Returns April 25, 2019
Dads Matter, an 8-week program for fathers looking t up their fathering game, returns on Thursday, April 25 for a third session.
You want to be the best dad you can be and SCCSS is here to help you achieve your goal.
Come meet other fathers in the community and learn:
- about the change in the fathering role
- about the importance of fathers
- developmental stages
- how to set a good example
- effective discipline without punishment
- how to enhance the connection with your child(ren)
- about your own reactions and how to gain more control
Date: Every Thursday evening from April 25 - June 13
Time: 5:30 - 7:30pm (dinner will be provided)
Where: Sunshine Coast Community Services
Address: 5638 Inlet Avenue, Sechelt
To register for this event or for more information, pleae call 604-885-5657